Posted by Jennie
on Dec 3, 2011 in Uncategorized
| 44 comments
WE HAVE A WINNER!
Congratulations to Erika Nall!
Check out the 5 Runner-Up Winners:
KEITH DE SYLVA
Send me an e-mail to claim your prize: Jennie@EasyPaleo.com
Special thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway.
What Are You Giving Away?
The Grand Prize!
Here is what you will receive if you are the Grand Prize Winner… a Paleo Gift Basket!
1. Nope, I’m not kidding! This is my all-time FAVORITE cookbook, so it had to be part of the Grand Prize! For more information about this amazing resource, click here. For a few posts that include items I’ve made from Paleo Comfort Foods,click here. The pictures in the book are stunning (who doesn’t love looking at pictures of Paleo food?), and everything I have tried has been delicious!
2. Melissa Joulwan has just released her BRAND NEW eBook, Well Fed. It is full of wonderful information and mind-blowing recipes. I absolutely love it, and I’m sure you will love it too! Click here for more information.
3. A copy of my own eBook, Easy Paleo: 21 Practical Ways to Simplify your Paleo Life. I have heard lots of great feedback from those who have already purchased the eBook, and that makes me so happy! For more information about it, click here.
4. This is the best honey I have ever tasted, and it comes straight from my local Farmer’s Market. The farmers who sell it are super-nice and very passionate about their honey. You will love this.
5. My favorite item from Trader Joe’s… Salsa Verde! If you have tried it before, you know why… it is delicious, and it tastes great on nearly everything. For more information and ingredients, click here.
6. Plus more! I have a few other things I just may throw in… I’ll keep you posted!
5 Runner-Up Prizes!
If you do not win the Grand Prize, don’t worry! There is still a chance for you to get something! 5 lucky people will receive a Runner-Up Prize…
A copy of my eBook, Easy Paleo: 21 Practical Ways to Simplify Your Paleo Life. See above for details.